Tuesday, January 27, 2009

why I weep for the future




Does terror strike your heart when you look at these pictures? Why, oh why, is my 6 month old up on his hands and knees?! Why does he insist on practicing this trick every chance he gets?

No crawling, Sam! No crawling allowed! Our house is far too full of Legos, Polly Pocket shoes, and marble collections to have a crawling 6 month old. Not to mention that I have a sinking feeling that you are the kind of baby that "baby proofing" was invented for. Watch out, DVD player! Your days are numbered!

4 comments:

Jenni said...

Oh my goodness, he is adorable!! I feel for you Gwyn - trying to hide those Polly Pockets clothes was always a lost cause in our house!!:)

Mindy said...

Look how cute he is!!!!

Deb said...

he is so cute!! and so potentially dangerous! :)

Jennie Z said...

I was just thinking yesterday how glad I was that I didn't have a baby as I was picking up polly pocket shoes and marbles! (It's a small world.) I can't believe how big Sam is. Please tell me you had to baby proof at least some things with your girls. My kids were into EVERYTHING!!