Friday, February 12, 2010

she takes after her mother

Last night, Eve told me this: "On Saturday, I'm going to sleep in really late. Then I'm going to get up and have a huge breakfast. And after that I'm going to go back to bed and read all day!"

So weird to hear my secret fantasies come out of my daughter's mouth! She must have come by it genetically.

She does not, however, get her affection for frosting from me. Blech. But I still love her!

I'll include the other cookie eaters, because they are cute, too.






5 comments:

Jer said...

I think I know where she gets her affection for frosting. After all, a cookie's only purpose is as holder for the frosting. :)

Jenni said...

Eve's plan does sound like the perfect day!:) What a cutie! Those cookies look uber yummy!

Whitmer Family said...

What a smart girl you have! Love the cookies, they make me want to head straight to my kitchen and make sugar cookies!!!

gwyn said...

I feel morally obligated to add that I did not make those cookies. A kind friend happened to be making them while I was at her house and let me take a bunch home to decorate (thanks, Tricia!) The best kind of sugar cookie is the one you didn't have to make yourself! :)

crush said...

So, so cute Gwen! The kids are getting so big and are adorable! Love you and miss you!