You may have noticed that I have not posted every day after all. Really, are you surprised? But in my defense:

That picture does not even begin to do the situation justice. Imagine a thin layer of that spread over every room in my house and that is what my house looked like yesterday at 4pm. Our good friends were passing through on their way to California and stopped for a quick visit. With my kids, their kids, and a few other visitors, there were 14 children running around! It was really fun, but left little time for blogging and other quiet recreation.
Back to catching up. I wanted to post some pictures of the fun we had with all the family in town around Eve's baptism. Jared's sister's family and his parents came a little early and my brother's family stayed a little later to optimize our having-fun-with-cousins time. It was really great.
That picture does not even begin to do the situation justice. Imagine a thin layer of that spread over every room in my house and that is what my house looked like yesterday at 4pm. Our good friends were passing through on their way to California and stopped for a quick visit. With my kids, their kids, and a few other visitors, there were 14 children running around! It was really fun, but left little time for blogging and other quiet recreation.
Back to catching up. I wanted to post some pictures of the fun we had with all the family in town around Eve's baptism. Jared's sister's family and his parents came a little early and my brother's family stayed a little later to optimize our having-fun-with-cousins time. It was really great.
While my brother was here I took ZERO pictures. Because I'm lame. Jared was either at work or home sick during their visit and I was worried about juggling all my kids, plus a camera, so I just left it at home. My sister-in-law was much more diligent and probably has better documentation of our ambitious agenda. We visited multiple parks, the local children's science museum, Crater Lake, the Oregon coast, the California redwoods, and even managed to catch a showing of Henry IV, Part I at the Oregon Shakespeare Festival in Ashland. It was a lot of fun and the kids held up fantastically for such a busy week.
No comments:
Post a Comment