Friday, March 6, 2009

tiny valentine cookies

Is there anything cuter than tiny cookies? I know this is late, but I just had to post about our cute cookies. My sister gave us this huge set of cookie cutters a while ago and we have been putting it to good use at every holiday. I was thrilled to discover these teeny heart cookie cutters, so we made plates of tiny cookies for our friends for Valentine's Day.

I've never really been much of a sugar cookie maker. There's just too many steps until you get to eat them and I'm just not that patient! But it is such a blast to make them with the girls, that I've been brushing up on my mad sugar cookie skillz. I really love to cook with my kids. We all have a good time, the girls feel so grown up, and there's something yummy to eat at the end. Win win!

Pointing to cookies they made. Can you see that Eleanor's has about 50 candy corns on it?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those look REALLY good, I wish I could grab one through my monitor....

Jenni said...

I LOVE sugar cookies, but you are totally right - they are a lot of work. Yours look fantastic!!