As I sit here eating the last of the Christmas dinner (mmmm...candied yams. Sorry, Jared - I couldn't resist any longer,) I am ready to admit that Christmas is really over. Kind of sad to see another Christmas go - we had such a good one this year. Jared's parents came to visit us all last week and we had such a great time with them. They are my kind of treat-eating, movie-watching people! One of the best things about having them here is that I don't have to pick up my camera the entire time - Jared's dad does it for me! So here are a few glimpses of our Christmas week together (in no particular order):
Release the hounds!
Sam, looking coy in his Sunday clothes. And holding a pot from Eleanor's new kitchen (which he has taken over.)
The girls in their new Sunday "gowns"
I could not open this toy fast enough! This picture does not quite convey how agitated Sam was about not being able to get at his new tools. And oh what rapture when I finally broke through all the molded plastic!
Some serious ballet poses in their new gear from Aunt Miranda. The tutus were a huge hit.
Our annual gingerbread house extravaganza. Eve looks like she questioning my ability here.



7 comments:
It's nice to see that you've inherited your mother's mad present-arranging skillz. :)
I'm glad you guys had such a lovely Christmas.
That's hilarious that you noticed, Faith! Jared and I argue about it every Christmas Eve - he says I should just stack them in piles, but I insist on arranging each gift to make the tree look like it is spilling forth with Christmas bounty. It's all in the angle... :)
Wow...that is quite the presentation! Santa was good to you this year! I can't believe how big your kiddos are getting...they are so cute! Merry Christmas!
Looks like you guys had a nice Christmas. Love the pictures!
Merry Christmas! Your family is adorable... sure miss ya!
What a lovely Christmas!! Glad you guys had a good one, your kids are just adorable! Happy New Year :-D, maybe we'll get to see ya this year in UT, any chance you're heading there in the summer?
I'm guessing the bear bear is for Sam?! I love his love for all things stuffed!
Post a Comment