Friday, December 4, 2009

why Jared is a rock star

In just 30 minutes, I am leaving with three good friends for an overnight trip to Portland! Jared is such a hero for coming home early today and staying with the kids while I party it up in the big city. I am so excited and I couldn't have done it without the awesomeness that is Jared. I am considering this an early Christmas present, so one down, honey! :) Now, to get my shoes and coat...

3 comments:

Faith said...

Good for you and good for Jared. Have fun!

Alison Ward said...

Woo Hoo! Have a great time! I got to do that about a month ago, it's fabulous when husbands are rock stars :-D Glad you had a great Thanksgiving, your trip sounded so fun. I didn't get to see the girls while in UT, too quick a trip. Maybe a miracle will happen and sometime when you're in UT I'll be in UT, and Jenny too! Let's make it happen!

Whitmer Family said...

Yay for our rock star husbands! I had dreams of the softest bed on the planet and the most snugliest pillows ever!