Are you for real???? I don't remember ever getting crazy comments like you have gotten...do you must attract these crazies somehow. I can't wait for you to have that little guy!!!
I hope you don't mind that I'm reading your blog-this is Tracy's little sister, Kim. I am also pregnant (only five months along) so Tracy directed me to your blog so that I can hear the kind of comments I can look forward to! I cannot believe the things that people say to you, but they do make me laugh the way you describe them!! People loved to tell me I was having a girl because I was carrying so "wide". And now they have to bite their tongues because we just found out it's a boy. I hope they continue to bite their tongues!!
I love it!! Only an old man would ever say that. My dad use to rub my belly when I was pregnant with Hannah and say, "I wish for a watermelon!" But that was my dad not some random old man! Keep your chin up it will be over soon!
Hey Gwyn, So when were you going to tell all your old friends in Utah that you had a blog? Were you keeping it a secret for some reason??? I had no idea you had a blog!!! Andrea stumbled upon it through a friend of your sister in law or something like that! I feel totally out of the loop!!! Well, like it or not, I'm back in!!! :o) And in my opinion, I think you are a very cute pregnant lady.
8 comments:
You need this one:
http://www.cafepress.com/buy/-/pv_design_prod/p_storeid.131531167/pNo_131531167/id_17421018/c_700/
Or this one:
http://www.cafepress.com/buy/-/pv_design_details/pg_3/id_22566859/opt_/fpt________________________________C/c_700/
Are you for real???? I don't remember ever getting crazy comments like you have gotten...do you must attract these crazies somehow. I can't wait for you to have that little guy!!!
ha! the last few weeks of pregnancy do FEEL that way, though... and how many weird rude people are there in oregon??
Remind me never to move to Oregon while pregnant!
I hope you don't mind that I'm reading your blog-this is Tracy's little sister, Kim. I am also pregnant (only five months along) so Tracy directed me to your blog so that I can hear the kind of comments I can look forward to! I cannot believe the things that people say to you, but they do make me laugh the way you describe them!! People loved to tell me I was having a girl because I was carrying so "wide". And now they have to bite their tongues because we just found out it's a boy. I hope they continue to bite their tongues!!
I love it!! Only an old man would ever say that. My dad use to rub my belly when I was pregnant with Hannah and say, "I wish for a watermelon!" But that was my dad not some random old man! Keep your chin up it will be over soon!
Hey Gwyn,
So when were you going to tell all your old friends in Utah that you had a blog? Were you keeping it a secret for some reason??? I had no idea you had a blog!!! Andrea stumbled upon it through a friend of your sister in law or something like that! I feel totally out of the loop!!! Well, like it or not, I'm back in!!! :o)
And in my opinion, I think you are a very cute pregnant lady.
Post a Comment