Saturday, September 20, 2008

a deal so good it's scary!

I discovered yesterday that all of Old Navy.com's children's Halloween costumes are on sale for between $10 and $20. Plus, they have a 20% off discount this weekend! Plus, they have a free shipping deal this weekend! Hooray!

I was able to get Eleanor the princess costume she has been lusting after for a sweet $8 and not have to worry about figuring out how to sew one this year. I'm very excited about this. So if your little one wants to be a kitty or a pirate or a princess or wizard or a banana (yes, a banana!), go check it out. I think the deal ends on Sunday.

1 comment:

Karen said...

I love scary good deals! Thanks for the tips! I am pleased as punch you are back in touch with the Village People and glad you're back in the west. I'm sure Eve is as smart as ever and Nora is not the little newborn I remember. We still live in Utah. Middle of nowhere Utah. Awesome! I can still hear your laugh! Glad we can be in touch again!