Wednesday, December 17, 2008

presence 'neath the tree

Sam spends a lot of time doing this:


I'll deliberately place him across the room from the tree, but he'll eventually make his way over there, either rolling or squirming. He loves to gaze up at the lights and pat the branches. Last night he almost pulled the tree down on top of himself, so we need to keep an eye on him!

6 comments:

Jenni said...

Love the title!!:) Sam is so adorable and getting so big!!

Ginger said...

Oh, happy memories. My Sam was just the right age to do the same thing six years ago. I got down under there with him once and it actually is a pretty cool view. What fun.

~ Amy said...

Precious!!!

BECKY said...

I miss having a baby around... how cute!

Unknown said...

That is so cute!!! Who needs baby toys anyway!!! :)

Deb said...

oh, that is cute. i love it when i find something that will amuse them for more than 2 minutes. even if it's the christmas tree. :)