I had been eyeing it because it looked roomy and comfy and more durable than our previous one, but at $30 it didn't seem worth the risk of repeating the Great Wading Pool Disappointment of Aught Eight. But at $14.99, how could I resist?
So far, it is working great, as you can see in our test case:
4 comments:
How hot is it there?
Looks great! We got a Walmart one this year...we'll see how long it lasts. How do you keep your water so pretty...ours has all sorts of grass and junk floating in it...yuck!
Miranda - it hasn't gotten too hot yet. 80s this week, hitting low 90s. It'll get to the 100s later on, though.
Lynette - ah, that's because it's the first day! I need to get one of those aquarium skimmers so we can clean the dead bugs out every day.
Looks like fun!!
Post a Comment