I have such fond memories of the golden afternoons I spent there with the girls last summer, so I have high hopes for it this year. I think some of those fond memories are colored by the fact that I was a carefree mother of two self-contained, diaperless, able-to-feed-and-dress-themselves little girls.
But hopefully this summer will have a new kind of fun: Sammy in his dinosaur trunks crawling on his pudgy little knees (soon to be padding on his pudgy little feet) from puddle to puddle, having a glorious time with his sisters in the afternoon sunshine.
Sam trying to catch the little squirt of water that randomly shoots from this sprinkler.

Eleanor being her usual hammy self.

This is my favorite picture. Can you tell that Sam had had enough? You should have seen how fast he was crawling! I think he thought we were all crazy for jumping around in the cold water, but he eventually crawled back and had a good time.
2 comments:
That looks like so much fun! I can't believe how big Sam is...he's so cute!
What a fun splash park!! Your kids are so adorable!:)
Post a Comment