What is it about new haircuts that always make kids look older? But I love the cuts! The girls look so adorable!
Boy they look so grown up! I think Eleanor looks lovely with the short do, and did you say you cut them?! Impressive!!!
Eve looks lovely too! But she's rocked that do for a while, right? Just didn't want her to feel left out in the lovely department!
You have such cute kids. I love their hair cuts. You did a great job!
Cute cuts and cute dresses too! Very stylish!
They look so cute! And so much older!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
What is it about new haircuts that always make kids look older? But I love the cuts! The girls look so adorable!
Boy they look so grown up! I think Eleanor looks lovely with the short do, and did you say you cut them?! Impressive!!!
Eve looks lovely too! But she's rocked that do for a while, right? Just didn't want her to feel left out in the lovely department!
You have such cute kids. I love their hair cuts. You did a great job!
Cute cuts and cute dresses too! Very stylish!
They look so cute! And so much older!
Post a Comment