My sweet friend Angela brought over this beautiful Easter treat over the weekend. It is a real eggshell, filled with a chocolate shell and chocolate orange ganache. It was almost painful cracking the shell and ruining this work of art that I am sure cost Angela hours to make... but once I tasted it, I got over my guilt. It was incredible! I just wanted to dive into that ganache.
She followed these instructions from Martha Stewart and, if you want to spend hours and hours making a chocolate work of art, you can follow them too!
She followed these instructions from Martha Stewart and, if you want to spend hours and hours making a chocolate work of art, you can follow them too!
Angela is one of several friends that will be moving away in the next few months and I am heart broken to see her go. (Curse you, failing economy!) I just want Idaho to know how lucky it is to be getting this great family - I wish I could keep them here!
3 comments:
Whoa! Those eggs sound delicious but so labor intensive! Nice job to your friend! It is sad when friends move away (or you yourself move away from friends)!
Wow...those are amazing!!! I looked over at the instructions and man do they look hard...i don't think i'll be trying to make those any time soon! I wish I had an awesome friend to make them for me!
Those look so cool...i think i will have to try them next year!!!
Post a Comment