Samwise Gamgee
And this guy!
Happy one-week-and-one-day birthday, Sam! You are sure a keeper.
This is the most adorable idea of a mommy post ever, Gwyn! I especially smiled at dear Samwise Gamgee because I thought of your middle name!
He's so scute!
That's so funny! I'm glad you have passed on the Lord of the Rings naming scheme in your family.
I love the picture of him sleeping with his arms out. It's so cute how their arms are so short in relation to their bodies.
He is the most beautifully chubby thing ever! You are making me so baby hungry! Oh wait... I was already baby hungry. Well, you are making it worse! Give him some squeezes and kisses for me.
Oh, he is chubalicious!!!:) So cute!!
I love the name Sam! I always have always will. He is so cute, I wish I could kiss those cheeks!
Your Sam is cutest of them all, of course, which means a lot coming form a super Scott Bakula fan. I'm so proud of you!
He is so cute. I wish I could hold him and smell him. I love the way new babies smell. I want so badly to kiss those adorable cheeks.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
This is the most adorable idea of a mommy post ever, Gwyn! I especially smiled at dear Samwise Gamgee because I thought of your middle name!
He's so scute!
That's so funny! I'm glad you have passed on the Lord of the Rings naming scheme in your family.
I love the picture of him sleeping with his arms out. It's so cute how their arms are so short in relation to their bodies.
He is the most beautifully chubby thing ever! You are making me so baby hungry! Oh wait... I was already baby hungry. Well, you are making it worse! Give him some squeezes and kisses for me.
Oh, he is chubalicious!!!:) So cute!!
I love the name Sam! I always have always will. He is so cute, I wish I could kiss those cheeks!
Your Sam is cutest of them all, of course, which means a lot coming form a super Scott Bakula fan. I'm so proud of you!
He is so cute. I wish I could hold him and smell him. I love the way new babies smell. I want so badly to kiss those adorable cheeks.
Post a Comment